Submission of Abstract
Deadline for abstract submission is March 15th, 2019
The presenting author has to prepare TWO files for each contribution:
- Full abstract written in ENGLISH should not exceed TWO PAGES in .doc format using the full abstract template (click to download).
- Short abstract written in ENGLISH should not exceed 10 lines (max 1000 characters) in .doc format using the short abstract template (click to download).
- The page layout for both files is the following: orientation portrait, page size A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm), top and bottom margins should be 2.5 cm; left and right margins should be 3 cm.
- Name(s) should begin with the initial of the first name, middle initial and Surname. Underline the name of the presenting author of the abstract; otherwise the first author will be taken as the presenting author. Degrees and titles are not required.
- Corresponding author email should be included
- Affiliation(s)should be annotated by superscript numbers.
- Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
The two files should be submitted filling the following fields (maximum size of uploaded file is 10 MB):